Corpus Inscriptionum Latinarum Pars Prima, ed. E. Bormann and G. Henzen, Berlin 1876
CIL VI 2001: Fragmentum tabulae marmoreae repertum anno 1824 sub Capitolio, cum dux Blacas legatus Francogallorum aedem Concordiae effodiendam curaret; deinde apud Carolum Feam MELCH. BORGH.--- fuit postea apud Aemilianum Sartium; nunc servatur in museo Capitolino.
imp antonino pio FELIC[e] AVG iiii D CAELIO balbino iicos
a.p.r.c. dcccclxv IIII.NON.MAI.IN AEDE.DIVI pii et divae
faustinae ex litTERIS.IMP.ANTONINI PII.FELIcis aug.et
omnium consenSV.F(actus).L.EGNATIUS VICTOR.LOLLianus
imp. antonino pIO.FELICE.AVG ET OCLATINIO advento cos
a.p.r.c. dcccclx X.PR.ID.IVL.IN AEDE DIVI PII. et divae faustinae
imp. caes. m. aureliVS antoninVS PIVS FELIX.AUG. pont.max. tribunic
potestat. cos. p.p. procOS.EX.S.C.COOPTATVS
cn......seVERO ET.TI.CLAVD.QVINTiano cos
a.p.r.c. dcccclxxXVIII.VIII.KAL.APRIL.IN aede divi pii et
Descripsit Bormann; ipse contuli...
reliquias has ad sodales Antoninianos Borghesius propterea rettulit, quod collegium id de quo agitur in aedem Divi Pii convenire solebat.
Fragment of a marble tablet found in 1824 while the Duke of Blacas the French ambassador, was overseeing the excavations of the temple of Concord, afterwards in the possession of Carlo Fea. Later Emiliano Sarzio had it, and now it is kept in the Capitoline Museum.
In the 4th consulate of Imperator Antoninus Pius Felix Augustus and the 2nd consulate of D. Caelius Balbinus, in the 945th year after the founding of Rome,
on May 12 in the temple of Deified Pius and Deified Faustina by rescript of
Emperor Antoninus Pius Felix Augustus and with the approval of all L.
Egnatius Victor Lollianus was made (a member)
In the consulate of Emperor Antoninus Pius Felix Augustus and Oclatinius Adventus, in the 970th year after the founding of Rome, on July 12 in the temple of
Deified Pius and Deified Faustina, Emperor Caesar Marcus Aurelius Pius Felix
Augustus, Pontifex Maximus, with Tribunician Power, Consul, Father of His
Country, Proconsul, was coopted by decree of the Senate
In the consulate of Gnaeus...Severus and Tiberius Claudius Quintianus,
in the 988th year after the founding of Rome, on March 25, in the
temple of Deified Pius and Deified Faustina...
Bormann transcribed the text, and I have checked it...Borghesi identifies this inscription as referring to the sodales Antoninani, the college of priests of Deified Antoninus, because the college in question held its meetings in the temple of Deified Pius.